+ WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I “ENROLL?”
You get immediate access to the Awaken Her Soul Dashboard and Lesson 1! Shortly after, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Madison personally welcoming you to the program and giving you all your login info. In the Dashboard you’ll see a welcome video waiting for you, giving you the best practices on completing the program. From there you can begin immediately, download all your worksheets, start Lesson 1, and join the Facebook Sanctuary! Each week following, (every 7 days) you’ll receive an email letting you know the next lesson was unlocked.
+ HOW MUCH ACCESS WILL I HAVE TO MADISON PERSONALLY?
Within the Facebook Sanctuary and on the live calls you will have full access to asking Madison questions about the content, sharing your big wins and posting your worksheets (if you so choose). Madison + Team MH are committed to showing up in every capacity, leading, teaching and encouraging with utmost care and love. We make sure no question goes unanswered, no post unseen and do our best to insure you have the most personal experience. All access to Madison will be held in the container of the program, therefore no personal emails or messages are welcome. You’ll feel safe to know Madison will be going LIVE to answer all questions at 4 scheduled times, and will be having 4 sessions of “office hours” within the program where you will be able to chat privately.
There are options in the program to add on one-time coaching calls.
+ I’M BUSY, HOW MUCH TIME WILL THIS REQUIRE FROM ME?
I know what it’s like to be busy and trying to make time for my personal development, that’s why this program is made to be easily integrated into your life. We offer timelines, calendars, checklists, group accountability and worksheets to make it easy. All audios are downloadable and simple to take on the go. However, as with anything, you must fully show up if you want to get the full benefit. To get the most you can from this program, I recommend setting aside for 5 hours a week to get it done in the 14 week time frame.
Because of lifetime access, however, you are able to take the program at your own pace, coming back to it time and time again! (Just because you take it slow doesn’t mean you can’t get the benefit!) But again, you must be willing to continually show up and put in the effort, however that looks for you.
+ DO I NEED TO BE A CERTAIN RELIGION TO PARTICIPATE?
Nope! You don’t even have to identify as “spiritual,” because around here we believe being human is the most spiritual act of all. So don’t worry, in Awaken Her Soul we don’t teach dogma and won’t tell you what or what not to believe and will support you on whatever path you find yourself on.
+ CAN I TAKE THIS PROGRAM ALONGSIDE SEEING A THERAPIST/COACH?
Absolutely! Awaken Her Soul will add depth to any personal development work you are already doing. Please let your mental health practitioner know what you are learning so they can support you accordingly. This is not a replacement for therapy, it can however supplement it.
+ HOW CAN I BE ASSURED THIS WILL WORK FOR ME?
What I know for certain: I have poured my everything into making sure this program is of the highest quality and gives you not only practical wisdom but heart, soul, and humanity. If you give your all to this program (complete the worksheets, utalize the tools and support available, ask questions and follow the timeline) I know it will offer you results.
What I can’t know: how you will show up. In this program, our motto is #Iammyownresponsibility.Meaning, you are responsible for your life and what you do with the tools given to you. If you are not willing to do the work, then sister, it won’t work for you. If you do, however, commit to showing up and staying the course I have no doubt you will see big transformation.
+ WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
- My “official” qualifications include:
- Interpersonal Communications Degree with a Psychology emphasis from Missouri State University
- Conflict and Dispute Resolution Certificate
- Mediation Certificate
- Certified Beautiful You Life Coach (where I have received multiple awards for my work, including International Coach of the Year).
- One on one and group coaching experience with over 230 women.
My non official (but seriously important) qualifications include:
- I have “done the work” myself, spending countless hours and $25k+ on my own mental health through coaching and therapy.
- Being mentored by some of the best coaches in the industry.
- Putting my entire heart, soul, and personal experience into this program. (I don’t believe it works without heart and authenticity).
- Coaching over 230 women personally, testing and refining my tools in real time.
- I practice what I teach in every way. There is no exercise or worksheet in this program I have not tested on myself or do in my one on one practice with clients.
- Because I believe in the highest integrity, I hand-selected guest educators teach on the topics I felt were missing from my own expertise, or who could take us to a deeper level. These are experts, and some are my own personal mentors. Their qualifications range from psychotherapist to doctoral candidate to grief coach to sex coach to pastor and marriage counselor. (These are bad-ass humans).
+ IS AWAKEN HER SOUL ONLY FOR WOMEN?
Awaken Her Soul was created for those who identify as female, as the content and discussion often centers on the female experience within Western culture, religion and family dynamics.
With this in mind, I do not restrict this program from anyone who feels called to it and know the concepts in AHS are universal and are effective for all genders.
+ CAN THIS REPLACE MY THERAPY!?
Awaken Her Soul is a self-worth and spiritual field guide, meaning it is a self-study program and does not offer one on one support. We do our best to answer your questions, but we trust if you’re committing to the program you feel personally equipped to sift through the emotions that may arise from doing this work.
If you’re presently navigating trauma or a personal, relational or financial crisis and need one on one support, this is not the program for you.